This online learning course takes you through the essential steps of creating standout essays to help you win scholarships and get into your dream college or university. This online learning course for writing essays includes:
- Step-by-step instructions for writing scholarship essays and college essays
- A video review of several types of winning scholarship and college essays from a $400,000 scholarship winner
- Online worksheets, reference guides, and detailed instructions for writing your own essays
- Easy to use tips for adding details to help your essay stand out from the crowd
- Strategies for answering short essay prompts
- A checklist of do’s and don’ts for college and scholarship essay writing
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- A completion certificate you can send to parents, counselors, teachers and others or keep for yourself.
NOTE: Completing this online learning course for writing scholarship essays and writing college essays WILL NOT guarantee your college entrance or that you will win a scholarship.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR, MARIANNE RAGINS
In her senior year of high school, Marianne won over $400,000 in scholarships for college. As perhaps the first student ever to amass nearly half a million dollars in scholarship money, she has been featured in many publications including USA Today, People, Newsweek, Money, Essence and on the cover of Parade. She has also made hundreds of radio and television appearances on shows such as “Good Morning America,” “The Home Show,” and the “Mike & Maty Show.”
Ragins is the author of the highly successful Winning Scholarships for College: An Insider’s Guide, College Survival & Success Skills 101, and other publications. She is the president of The Scholarship Workshop and sponsor of the Leading the Future II and Ragins Braswell National Scholarships. Ragins is an experienced motivational speaker and lecturer who has traveled nationally and internationally conducting The Scholarship Workshop presentation and giving other motivational seminars and speeches.
Marianne graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science from Florida A&M University and received an MBA from George Washington University. Both her degrees were entirely funded by scholarships and other free aid. Marianne is originally from Macon, Georgia and currently resides in northern Virginia.