Would you like one-on-one time with Marianne Ragins, $400,000 scholarship winner? For years, parents have asked Marianne if she could coach a student one-one-one and provide personalized suggestions. Marianne is making time in her schedule for a series of 30 minute sessions. If you’re interested, sign up today. These sessions will go quickly.
To schedule a session, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 options that work best for your schedule. Your options can include any day between 7 pm and 10 pm ET. Once your e-mail has been received, we will respond with the date that works best for Marianne’s schedule and further details for confirming the coaching session. Once a time has been finalized, you will receive additional instructions for payment. You can schedule 1 or 2 thirty minute sessions.
Come to the coaching session with your questions for Marianne to answer or Marianne can ask you and/or your student questions to help you learn where you should focus your time and attention in the scholarship process.
- Although not required, students/attendees should have access to a computer, Internet, and speakers so that Marianne can show on-screen examples in reference to questions they may have. The sessions are online.
- Marianne can, if you wish and time permits, review essays, resumes, and other tasks related to scholarship and college applications.
- The primary goal for each session will be for Marianne to provide coaching for students and/or parents to be successful with their scholarship quest. Marianne can also provide suggestions for the college admissions process as well.
- If you miss your time slot, there is no makeup. Be available at least five minutes in advance. Participation in a coaching session with Marianne is not a guarantee that you will win a scholarship.
- These sessions are for personal scholarship coaching between Marianne and a student (alone) or a student with a parent or parents. These are not work sessions. For work sessions, students should register for The Scholarship Boot Camp.
- Note: Marianne will not provide tax or professional financial advice. Please seek a qualified professional for tax or financial planning.