College Survival and Success Skills Webinar
Get prepared for college! Attend this 90 minute webinar to learn strategies based on the book, College Survival & Success Skills 101.
The session will be led by Marianne Ragins, $400,000 scholarship winner and author of the book.
Whether you’re a college bound high school student about to hit the college campus, an interested parent or a adult youth leader, this webinar can help. The College Survival & Success Skills 101 webinar is also a great resource for 1st generation college students.
This session will cover:
- Steps for succeeding in your classes and how to get help when you’re not
- Techniques for securing high powered internships, co-ops, and summer jobs
- Review of the top ten pitfalls to avoid in college
- Suggestions for building your credit responsibly and minimizing student loans
- Strategies for combating loneliness and managing your social life
- Methods for winning scholarships and awards as a college student
- Strategies for on-time graduation in four years and ways to avoid issues leading to late graduation and escalating college bills
As president of The Scholarship Workshop, author of the highly successful Winning Scholarships for College, and the winner of more than $400,000 in scholarship money, Marianne Ragins has worked with students, parents, and educators as a motivational speaker and educational professional dedicated to student success for nearly twenty years. Ragins also graduated summa cum laude, with an international internship, multiple job opportunities, and earned an MBA.