THE THIRD EDITION OF THIS RESOURCE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MAY!
ORDERS PLACED NOW WILL SHIP ON OR AROUND MAY 10, 2019.
GET A 30% PREPUBLICATION DISCOUNT FOR ORDERS PLACED NOW. USE COUPON CODE: PREPUBCSS3
Third Get Off to a Fast Start in College!
And Do Well the First Year and Beyond!
It’s College Freshman Orientation in a Book
with an Added Boost for Those Already in College!
In this fully updated third edition, College Survival & Success Skills 101, rich with anecdotes from students across the nation, is essential for any student who wants to improve time-management and study skills, boost a college GPA, get along with roommates, stay on track to graduate, become a world traveler with opportunities such as study abroad and find scholarships and awards to shrink the tuition bill.
Not only does College Survival & Success Skills 101 show you how to pack your college years with career-building experiences that can lead to graduate and professional schools clamoring to admit you and employers offering multiple job opportunities; this easy-to-use resource also shows you how to avoid many of the pitfalls on a college campus and still have fun.
Whether you’re a college bound high school student, an interested parent or a currently enrolled college student, College Survival & Success Skills 101 is a navigational tool you can’t do without. College Survival & Success Skills 101 is also a great resource for 1st generation and at-risk college students. This helpful resource is also frequently used by organizations interested in boosting student retention and academic success at universities and colleges.
College Survival & Success Skills 101 includes:
- Easy-to-follow guidelines for succeeding in your classes and how to get help when you’re not
- No-fail techniques for securing high powered internships, co-ops, and summer jobs
- An in-depth look at the top ten pitfalls to avoid in college
- Step-by-step suggestions for building your credit responsibly and minimizing student loans
- Ingenious strategies for combating loneliness and managing your social life
- Little-known methods for winning scholarships and awards as a college student
- Sure-fire ways to help high school students prepare to enter college including a “What I Wish I Knew Before . . . ” section from current college students
- Useful tips for making social media an asset and not a liability in your college life.
As president of The Scholarship Workshop, author of the highly successful Winning Scholarships for College, and the winner of more than $400,000 in scholarship money, Marianne Ragins has worked with students, parents, and educators as a motivational speaker and educational professional dedicated to student success for nearly twenty years. Ragins also graduated summa cum laude, with an international internship, multiple job opportunities, and earned an MBA.