If You Have the Acceptance Letter, But Are Still Wondering How to Pay the Tuition Bill, This Resource is for You!
- If I haven’t already started searching for college financing what do I do?
- My dream college has accepted me. But it’s too expensive and the financial aid they are offering is not enough. Can I appeal a financial aid decision? How would I do that?
- How do I get additional financing if I’m already in college?
- How could community foundations or state financial aid agencies help me in my search for college funding?
- Can my hobbies or interests help me reduce my tuition bill?
- If I have a student loan, are there programs that can help me pay them off?
The Last Minute College Financing Guide will provide answers to the above question and more.