January 11, 2020 – 10 AM to 1:15 PM Eastern
If you want to understand AND get started on the scholarship process, win mega scholarship money, or get help starting or polishing your scholarship and college essays, join us for a mini online boot camp led by Marianne Ragins, $400,000 scholarship winner!
Don’t wait until the spring of your senior year and definitely do not wait until you know which college you want to attend! The most successful scholarship applicants start early. That’s what Marianne did. Get ready now to meet scholarship deadlines!
This special BOOT CAMP will include:
- 3 hour online workshop (with breaks and fun activities) where Marianne will discuss:
- Over a dozen qualities/areas that scholarship programs and colleges look for when considering students for competitive scholarships and programs
- How to write an attention grabbing essay
- How to craft a compelling résumé to showcase skills, interests and talents
- How to find scholarships in every nook and cranny AND how to find scholarships specific to you, your situation, your family and your location
- Step by step directions for writing:
- A winning scholarship and college résumé (these are different than those for employment)
- A scholarship focused essay (this section will also include steps for answering the most frequently asked essay questions)
- If you hate writing, Marianne will help you get beyond the blank page. If you’re good at writing, Marianne will give you tips to help your written words stand out from the crowd.
- Course folder with the following:
- Class handouts
- Your state financial aid agency information
- Your community foundation information (if available)
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. CLASS HANDOUTS AND COURSE REGISTRATION INFORMATION WILL BE SENT VIA US MAIL. IF THE CLASS IS CANCELED, ALL REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE CANCELLATION DATE.
YOU MUST REGISTER AT LEAST 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CLASS DATE TO RECEIVE COURSE MATERIALS. REGISTRATIONS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE CLASS DATE SHOWN ABOVE WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL $19.00 LATE REGISTRATION FEE.